Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A Story

I met a friend who walked with me throughout the subdivision. Although he was bi, I was not concerned about walking with him. Eventually we decided to walk nude and had a good time although I think he was becoming interested in me in other ways. One day he convinced me to bare all around the subdivision clubhouse.

P1000815

P1000837

P1000835

I was getting very excited about him snapping photos and the way he looked at my bare body. I couldn't help notice that he was having an erection over seeing me. Then I slipped on my shorts and shirt and walked down the steps to the playground below. Knowing I was having an effect on him, I playfully dropped my shorts for a photo next to a bench, then bent over teasingly revealing a tiny bit of my virgin and by now wanting to be seen sweet spot. I was getting so excited knowing that he could see my tight little hole.

P1000798

P1000799

To my surprise, he quickly snapped the photo then ran up behind me grabbed my cheeks and teased me by rubbing his now throbbing penis across and in between my cheeks. He pressed his penis head against my now aching pussy and whispered you ready to fall off the fence. I hesitated for just a moment, said nothing and relaxed. In just a moment, I felt his warm glans pop me open and enter. He slowly rocked in and out until all his penis was inside me. I could hear his upper thighs and abdomen slapping my cheeks as my balls bounced all over in responses to his thrusts. By now my shorts were down to my ankles and I struggled out of them. He must have been very excited. In a few minutes his penis spasmed and his breathing became deep. Then I felt the hot sperm inside me. I bent over further so he could shoot is sperm as deeply as he could. All the while he was grabbing my limp cock and balls as to say I'm the man here and you're my whore. I kept his cum in me for the rest of the walk.

Now we are good friends and he has met my wife who enjoys watching him take me in front of her. She loves seeing his cum drizzle out of my pussy and occasionally catches it in a cup and makes me eat it. I playfully meet him at the door spreading my cheeks and welcoming him to take me while my wife watches. I never get hard when he uses me, acknowledging that he's the man and I'm his pussy, my penis his clitty to play with for his pleasure.

37244720255_b760302275_o2

No comments: