Popular Posts

Monday, July 09, 2018

A Good Neighbor is Hard to Find

I have always walked around in my back yard nude making sure my neighbor's wife living across the street could see me. She always stands there looking so I can see her. We are now very close friends. One day she called and asked what I was doing. I told her that I just got out of the shower. She dared me to walk out on my front porch naked so she could see me. So, I did just what she asked. She walked out into her front lawn and took a couple photos with her cell phone, then crossed the street to my house. I had no time to dress. So when she got there I was totally naked. She smiled sweetly then ran her delicate fingers all over my skin and between my thighs while my balls rubbed across her arms. She dropped to her knees, wrapped her arms around my hips spreading my round cheeks and pressing her fingers on my hole. She took my by then swollen and aching to cum penis into her mouth. Waves of tingles ran up my chest from my swollen balls. She sucked my penis and caressed my balls until I shot sperm in to her warm wet mouth. She then massaged my balls until every drop of cum was swallowed. Now when she stops by to see my wife she has a naughty smile on her face and occasionally licking her lips as if I am wearing transparent clothes. Her eyes say she wants more of me soon. We keep our secret. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon with a friend.

No comments: