Popular Posts

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Smile Says It All


I gave several women a playground to play and was well used at the end of the day. It was nice to reverse roles and be the one to give it up. Now I know what a woman feels like laying on her back with her legs spread wide - feet in the air, presenting her wet pussy so men can fuck her with their hard cocks until they shoot her full of hot cum then walk away like she's a piece of used fuck meat. 
   
Call me a slut but I loved every second of the experience as they fingered me and slid their strap-on cocks in and out of me, especially the thought that several sexy and lovely women were thoroughly enjoying my man-pussy in every way. I was very happy to be the only naked person in the room. And, in the end they all watched and petted while Mistress milked my cock and permitted me to enjoy a creamy orgasm, my reward for being such a good little slutty whore. It was delicious.

No comments: