Popular Posts

Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Young and Pretty College Girl Uses My Boi-Pussy to Practice

Young and cute Aleister slipped her raspberry-colored strap-on inside my boi-pussy then practiced her skills fucking a man. Her cock had a very big head compared to the shaft so my pussy popped when she forced it past the opening. Once she gained entry, I relaxed and she began to rock her hips back and forth moving the cock in and out of my welcoming hole. She was able to slide it in until her abdomen slapped my cheeks on each forward thrust. We chatted and had a wonderful time while she pleasured herself inside my body. She enjoyed looking down on her cock moving in and out of my pussy and watching my caged soft penis and puffy balls bounce about in response to the ass pounding she was giving me.

No comments: