Popular Posts

Thursday, February 20, 2014

For All Those Times When He...

Please, take all your frustration out on me for all those times when he hard fucked you, filled you full of cum, made you suck him dry, then walked away without even a kiss. Go ahead, spread my bare cheeks apart, lube me up, and slip your strap-on deep inside me. Ride me long and hard. Watch my cock become a useless soft little clitty and my balls bounce and jiggle in rhythm to the revenge pounding you're giving my man pussy. Make those round cheeks quiver under your control. Grab my hips, pull me to your abdomen, and give me the thankless fucking he always gives you. Mmmmm. I'll be your bottom, your submissive, your slutty whore  anytime you wish.







 Take me as you please.
See all at:

http://www.aliceinbondageland.com/

No comments: